STATE OF MICHIGAN
IN THE SUPREME COURT
PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN No. 137830
Plaintiff-Appellee, COA No. 273407
V Emmet CC No. 06-2597-FC
JOEL NATHAN DUFRESNE
James R. Linderman (P23088)
Emmet County Prosecutor
200 Division Street
Petoskey, MI 49770
Attorney for Plaintiff-Appellee
Joel Nathan Dufresne, 257173
Ionia Maximum Correctional Facility
1576 W. Bluewater Highway
Ionia, MI 48846
In Pro Per
MOTION TO WAIVE FEES AND COSTS
NOTICE OF HEARING: This pro per motion to waive fees and costs will be heard on Tuesday, May 26th, 2009.
1. This is an appeal of right from convictions after a jury trial in a criminal case.
2. Defendant-Appellant, in pro per, has no representation and is a layman of the law.
3. Defendant has filed a pro per application for leave to appeal in this Court, which has DENIED on order of the Court on April 28, 2009.
4. Defendant included an affidavit of indigency in the filed pro per application for leave to appeal.
5. The facts and circumstances in the affidavit of indigency Defendant filed with the pro per application for leave to appeal remain accurate.
WHEREFORE, Defendant-Appellant prays that this Court waive the fees and costs, pusuant to the MCR 7.313, for the filing of the attached motion for rehearing and this motion to waive fees and costs.
The undersigned, Defendant-Appellant in pro per, avows and affirms that the above facts are true to the best of his knowledge, and belief.
Date JOEL NATHAN DUFRESNE
Defendant-Appellant In Pro Per