Question: What are the Gun Laws in Wyoming?
Child Access Prevention Law? No.Definition
Juvenile Possession Law? No.
Juvenile Sale/Transfer Law? No.
State RequirementsRifles and Shotguns
- Permit to purchase rifles and shotguns? No.
- Registration of rifles and shotguns? No.
- Licensing of owners of rifles and shotguns? No.
- Permit to carry rifles and shotguns? No.
- Permit to purchase handgun? No.
- Registration of handguns? No.
- Licensing of owners of handguns? No.
- Permit to carry handguns? No.
- Is there a State waiting period? No.
- Is there a FBI *NICS check for firearm transactions? Yes
- Permit to carry a concealed weapon required? Yes.
- Record of sale: Yes.
*NICS - National Instant Check System
Caution: This summary is meant for general purposes only. Firearm laws frequently change.
Source: Department of the Treasury Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms - State Laws And Published Ordinances - Firearms